Friday 23 January 2015

'A cold and frosty morning' by Me

A cold and frosty morning
Photo credit: PhotoPuddle on Flickr

I took this photo of the car this morning. It's a shame it's not perfectly in focus but I really wanted to capture those beautiful snowflake shapes of ice. It's been so cold this week but it's not snowed here. Not a single flake. I think it might actually be, as the saying goes, too cold to snow. I'm not that bothered by the lack of snow as after the initial excitement has warn off it's just a right pain in the bum. But I would love to see what my two year old makes of it. It has snowed in his lifetime but he would have been too tiny to remember it now. I think he would love it!

Wishing you a warm and happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails