Sunday 21 September 2014

'Sunday Morning' by Fearghal

Week # 7 of 52 for 2014 - Sunday Morning - [Explored February 16th 2014]
Photo credit: Fearghal on Flickr

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. After having nights out for the past three Saturdays I was looking forward to a slightly less busy day yesterday. It was not to be though. I went to Parkrun in the morning which is my new favourite way to start the weekend. Followed by a bit of shopping for school things for my daughter. Then in the afternoon we went out to see friends and even though it was only an afternoon thing we still didn't get home until really late! Never mind it was a lovely day and the kids weren't fussed about their late bedtime. I'm just a bit tired today and in need of a lazy Sunday if there is such a thing as a lazy Sunday when you have children!

Obviously today needed a lazy Sunday photograph and this bright and sunny looking one definitely does the job. I love all the subtle soft colours. And I what I think is especially effective is the way the green in the cup and plant match so well.

Happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love lazy Sundays and this photo is gorgeous too, makes me think continental and chic :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails