Monday 8 September 2014

'Hastings on Hudson' by June Marie

Hastings On Hudson
Photo credit: June Marie on Flickr





















So how was you weekend? Mine was busy, busy and a little bit more busy. It included my very first Parkrun (a weekly Saturday running race thing for those of you that don't know about running, a major tidy up at home, an 80s themed 40th birthday party (which hubby and I both went to TOGETHER), a morning wander around Nymans in West Sussex, scrummy Sunday roast at the pub, a 3rd birthday party and finally an early night tucked up in bed watching the morning's coverage of the Great North Run. What did you get up to this weekend? Lots of fabulous things I hope!

I am using this photo today as it's summery and it seems that after a couple of dodgy weeks in August summer decided to come back to us in September. I love the warmth of this image and I am really drawn to the yellow car in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails