Monday 16 June 2014

'Summer' by Raffaele Camardella

Summer
Photo credit: Raffaele Camardella




























I wanted to post a photo full of colour as today was a very grey day. Well the sky was grey anyway. The day itself was bright and happy. My son and I had a really wonderful mother and son day out in Brighton. He was such good fun and so well behaved. As I mentioned before he has his terrible two moments but he is lovely really. And I am so proud of my daughter today too. She was moved up to white reading books which probably means nothing to most of you. Basically it means she's reached the top reading level. This is generally expected by the end of year 2. She's only in reception. She's such a little superstar. I love my babies so much and I am bursting with pride today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails