Tuesday 24 June 2014

'Oreo' by Rexel Agapay

Oreo
Photo credit: Rexel Agapay on Flickr 




















I tried Oreos for the the first time today. They are really rather good and I get what all the fuss is about now. They were just mini ones though so perhaps I should invest in a packet of full sized ones tomorrow. The reason I am waffling on about Oreos is that I couldn't help thinking that such a well loved biscuit would be photographed a lot and it turns out I was right. I love this one as it's such a great action shot. It also looks like a huge amount of milk would have been used to get this great picture too. Now I am thinking I might try dunking some Oreos in a glass of milk. I think that's what people like to do with them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails