Sunday 22 June 2014

'New shoes' by Me

image
Photo credit: PhotoPuddle on Flickr




























June is continuing to fly by way too quickly but I couldn't let the month pass without a public Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. This week we celebrated nine years of marriage. We even got to go out for the evening. We stuffed our faces with fajitas at Chiquitos and indulged in midweek mojitos. Got to love cocktails on a school night. And check out the lovely running shoes that my husband bought me. Aren't they beautiful? I must admit that I never thought I would feel this way about a pair of trainers but they are lovely and so comfy. And I've actually done some great running in them so far.

I hope June is treating you well xxx

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails