Tuesday 7 January 2014

'Zingy Orange Ginger Carrot Cake with White Chocolate Icing 3' by Sweetapolita

Today is a very special day. Today is my little blog's birthday. Yes, that's right this blog is four years old today. I can hardly believe it. I thought I would have been bored of blogging by now but nope, I am still here. Still loving brilliant photography and still waffling on about me - and my family - as well.

I thought I would celebrate with a really lovely cake photograph as you've got to have a cake on your birthday. The trouble is this carrot cake looks so delicious I really want one for real now. Good job it's made with carrots because that counts as one of your five-a-day right?

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated blog birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this looks ah-mazing and happy blogiversary! 4 years-wow, wonderful! My son turns 4 tomorrow and my blog turned 3 last Nov! Here's to many more years lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails