Thursday 14 November 2013

'Nude Shoe' by R.C. Loveland

Nude Shoe by R.C. Loveland
Nude Shoe, a photo by R.C. Loveland on Flickr.

It dawned on me today that for the first year in ages I don't have a fancy Christmas party to go to. I don't think I will have an excuse to go shopping for a nice dress and sparkly shoes. I therefore thought I would blog about sparkly shoes instead. I love this picture. It's different as you can't see all of the shoes but that doesn't matter you can still see how pretty they are. And talking of pretty, I think the thing that makes this really pretty is the whole softness of the colours. I think I should perhaps start looking for pretty pictures of fancy dresses now!

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I had a Christmas party to dress up for

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails