Friday 6 September 2013

'Big Knit' by namolio

Big Knit by namolio
Big Knit, a photo by namolio on Flickr.
As my crochet learning didn't really go to plan - I can crochet, I just can't read a pattern - I have found myself knitting again. I must admit I find it really relaxing. I have been doing my bit for charity by making little hats for Innocent Smoothie bottles (you can read more about it here) and now I have decided just to knit squares and perhaps rectangles. I am going to make a sampler blanket as a way of practicing lots of different stitches.

The picture above is an example of the little hats I've been making. I think these are lovely. I love all these earthy tones. Mine are a bit different as I've been using lots of bright colours. Oh and the actual photograph is rather fab too!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails