Saturday 28 September 2013

'Untitled' by shabon*

Untitled by shabon*
Untitled, a photo by shabon* on Flickr.

It's funny how Saturday mornings have taken on a new meaning since my daughter started school. Sadly I don't get to lie in bed for much later but it's so nice to be able to come downstairs and have a bit more a of a chilled out start to the day. We can have breakfast without constantly looking at the clock and worrying about getting everyone dressed, making lunch and generally getting ready to leave the house. That said, we can't relax for long this morning as we have a busy day ahead of us mainly in the form of birthday parties. It's the third week in a row of children's parties as another of my daughter's friends turns five. And tonight the hubby and I are out at a 40th birthday party. We've got a babysitter and everything!

I thought I'd start the day with this photo as it's so beautifully fresh looking and feels rather morning-like to me. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails