Sunday 1 September 2013

'Cocktails' by Nokes

Cocktails by Nokes
Cocktails, a photo by Nokes on Flickr.

Reason #453 why I am not really a grown up yet - I can't help but giggle a little bit when ordering cocktails. Seriously, I really can't order a Slow Comfortable Screw, a Screaming Orgasm or even a Sex on the Beach without feeling a little bit silly. I know I could order something else but I do like cocktails and often the ruder the name the more delicious they are!

Here is a cocktail related photo that doesn't make me giggle, it just makes me say 'Wow'! That definitely looks like a wonderful place to be drinking cocktails. Apparently these were consumed after a successful bungee jump. I think I would be needing alcohol before, after and even possibly during if for some reason I found myself doing a bungee jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails