Wednesday 28 August 2013

'Autumn Dream 1' by FXTC

Autumn Dream 1 by FXTC
Autumn Dream 1, a photo by FXTC on Flickr.

It's only a few days until September so I am really trying to get excited about autumn. It's not easy but here are a few of my thoughts.

I had a bit of a shopping spree at the weekend and bought myself some lovely autumn clothes. They are far too warm to wear right now so they are sadly hanging up with labels still attached in the wardrobe. Can't wait to wear them. And talking of clothes I must admit I am a bit bored of wearing ths same few pairs of shorts and flip flops. Would be good to get back into boots again and my trusty old converse of course.

I also hate the stress of trying to keep the family safe in the sun. I spend my life running around after them all (incluing my hubby) with sun cream and sun hats.

I fear I may have started to dread the words "Let's take a picnic". Warm soggy sandwiches are starting to lose their appeal. I look forward to the return of friends saying "Let's meet in the coffee shop for a hot drink and a cake"!

This photo makes me smile. It was taken on an autumn day and it looks so beautiful. A lovely blue sky with not a hint of drizzle! That light is so pretty. I hope every day in September, October and November looks like this.

Ah, who am I kidding? I've just looked out of the window and seen the beautiful sunshine and blue skies. I bloody love summer I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails