Monday 26 August 2013

'My boy in his sun hat' by Me

My boy in his sun hat by PhotoPuddle
My boy in his sun hat, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

Sometimes it really annoys me that I've chosen not to share my children's faces on this blog. I am so proud of them and I would love to show the world how gorgeous they are. It does however feel right to me to keep them anonymous so however tempted I am I will keep it that way. It does mean though that I have to work extra hard to take photos of them that show them off with out actually showing their faces. I think I am managing it. I think through my pictures you can see how grown up they're getting and how amazing they are.

Here is a picture of my son that I took today at Polesdon Lacey in Surrey. I really like this picture but the more I look at it the more it bugs me that the house in the background wonky. I guess we must have been sitting on a bit of hill when I took this and was just concentrating on getting the picture of my son. Or perhaps the old building is in fact sinking and we didn't notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails