Sunday 14 July 2013

'Flip flop' by Me

Flip flop by PhotoPuddle
Flip flop, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

Oh my word it's hot, hot, hot! Nothing I can't cope with just yet but I've checked the ten day weather forecast and it's apparently going to get as hot at 33 degrees! Let's see if I'm complaining about the heat then! I kind of guessed that might happen. After such a long and cold winter I thought it might get balanced out by a very hot summer.

This weather has meant an excuse to point my camera at all sorts of things and get great shots of everyday objects in beautiful sunlight. Here's a pair of flip flops. I think they're rather pretty!

1 comment:

  1. They are pretty flip flops, great photo.
    I agree that winter did seem really long, and it really feels like summer has come from nowhere. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails