Saturday 8 June 2013

'Beach hut for the day' by Me

Beach hut for the day by PhotoPuddle
Beach hut for the day, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I've not been blogging this week as I've been on holiday. We went to Cornwall and what can I say, I am in love with the place. I can't believe we've never booked a holiday there before. In fact, we are already thinking of booking the same place again for next year.

It was a perfect week. The sun was shining every single day, we visited some beautiful places and generally had some quality and relaxing time together as a family. I could go on about it for ages so be warned there may be a few Cornwall related pictures and posts coming up soon!

Let me start with this photo as it is so very exciting. This was our beach hut for the day in place called Bude. My husband rented it for the day as a surprise. If you read this blog regularly you'll know I am just crazy about beach huts so as you can imagine I was thrilled to bits. And you know what? It was actually every bit as lovely as I hoped it would be. It was so nice to have somewhere to leave our stuff safely when we went walking down to the sea. We also put up our little picnic table in there and had lunch. This was a great way of giving the kids a break from the sun and meant we didn't end up with sand in our sandwiches. And of course the hut was as pretty as could be and very photogenic.

Shall love you and leave you now. See you for more Cornwall prettiness soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails