Monday 17 June 2013

'My boy on the beach in Polaroid' by Me

I am so pleased with the photos I took with my Polaroid 600 camera whilst on holiday in Cornwall. I didn't even mean to take the camera with me. I meant to take my other instant camera - the Polaroid 300 - but I didn't get any film in time.

This is one of my favourites. It's my son playing on the beach in St Ives. The beach there was so beautiful. Just like my choice of camera this trip to the beach wasn't planned either. We weren't going to spend any time on the beach that day. We were just going to look around the town but due to parking issues which I won't bore you with we did end up down on the sand and I am so pleased. The kids loved it and it really is a beach worth visiting.

Oh and I know I should have scanned this picture in instead of just taking a photo of it. I haven't had a chance to do any scanning yet but really wanted to blog about my polaroid success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails