Friday 19 April 2013

'Instagram sunshine' by Me

Instagram sunshine by PhotoPuddle
Instagram sunshine, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

Today has been milestone kind of a day for my children. Firstly, my daughter got into the school we wanted. It was her catchment school so in theory we should have got it but you never can be sure. Anyway, stress over, she's in and she can't wait to start. So that's it then, she's all grown up and I have to make sure I enjoy every second I get with her at home this spring and summer before she's away from me all day five days every week.

Also my son has been a bit of a superstar because his walking is getting so good. Only trouble is he's very selective about when he does it. He basically seems to walk for biscuits. If you show him the biscuit tin he will walk across the whole room unaided to get to it. If you want him to walk over to you for a hug however, he'll just do a few steps then fall over. Oh well at least I know he can do it!

My children are growing so fast so I am trying to take as many pictures of them as I can. Instagram is a great help in capturing those little every day moments like this one. My little boy playing in the beautiful morning sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails