Saturday 6 April 2013

'the end of the day' by pinkorchid_too (Sandra)

I am featuring this lovely photo today because it's of sleeping children and it seems kind of relevant. The clocks changed last weekend and we've also had lots of late nights due to being super busy this week. Because it's been the Easter holidays bed times and getting up hasn't really been an issue. I am, however, getting a bit concerned that at some point getting back into a routine might be necessary. Whilst it's been lovely the kids and I have been sleeping in until nearly 9 o'clock it's going to be really harsh when we have to start getting up again for the school run. Or perhaps I should be careful what I wish for - they might both wake up and be ready for the day at 5am tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails