Sunday 14 April 2013

'Untitled' by Lemon2

Untitled by Lemon2
Untitled, a photo by Lemon2 on Flickr.

I have spent this evening handwriting thank you letters for birthday gifts. I went out last night with a group of really good friends in London and felt totally spoiled when I was given some lovely birthday presents. One of those gifts was a letter writing set. This inspired me and even though I've already thanked everyone face to face I though I would send everyone a hand written note as well. It's always lovely to receive something in the post that isn't a bill or something official and because everyone emails these days it rare to get an actual letter. I hope this will make everyone smile a little.

I was looking for an appropriate image to use with this post about letter writing and I was instantly drawn to this postbox photograph. I love turquoise and red together. Such a striking combination of colours. In fact thinking about it my new stationery is turquoise and dark pink so rather similar!

I hope you've had a fantastic weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails