Tuesday 2 April 2013

'Rosê' by Karen Crist

Rosê by Karen Crist
Rosê, a photo by Karen Crist on Flickr.

I can't believe it's April already. Even though it's felt like we're having the longest winter ever it also feels like this year is flying by. April is going to be an exciting month because my little boy will be turning one. I can't believe that either. It feels just like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. They say time goes by so much more quickly with your second child and I can confirm that is so very true. Also this month I shall be turning 36 which I must say I'm not so happy about. I've never minded birthdays or getting older before but 36 just seems wrong. It seems far too old for how I feel. 36 is a grown up age but I certainly don't feel like a proper grown up yet.

I have chosen to share this picture with you as it's just so springy and I love all the pretty colours. Fingers crossed spring reaches this part of the world in time for all the birthday celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails