Saturday 23 March 2013

'Being Followed' by stephen anderson (Artist)

Does the weather effect your mood, because it's really getting me down? I am feeling rather blue at the moment and I am pretty sure it's because of spring's refusal to show up. Last week we had pretty deep snow and this week has just been wet and grey. Then this morning it started to snow again. I'm seriously through with it all now. The most uplifted I felt this week was Wednesday morning. I was in the shower and the sun was streaming in through the window and I couldn't help smiling. Of course that sunshine didn't last long and it was grey again by lunchtime. I am also finding it quite hard to believe that this time last year we were in the middle of a mini heatwave. Seriously, I'd bought sun cream and a new sun hat and sandals for my daughter.

I am also refusing to use this weather as an excuse to show you a pretty snow photo. So here is a picture of pylons instead. Don't get me wrong it is still a stunning picture and I love finding beauty in the mundane but it also does kind of reflect my melancholic mood.

Hope you have a nice weekend whatever the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails