Friday 8 March 2013

'Beautiful eyes' by Me

Beautiful eyes by PhotoPuddle
Beautiful eyes, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

As you know I don't put pictures of my children's faces on on this blog but I have found it totally impossible to resist sharing a photo of my baby boy's beautiful eyes. He gets complimented on them all the time. And even with me being completely biased I can see why. They're gorgeous dark brown and has the most amazing long eye lashes. I am so jealous of them. Now don't get me wrong, my daughter has gorgeous eyes and long lashes as well but I guess it's just more striking on a boy so his get noticed more.

Anyway, happy weekend everyone. Hope you all have a lovely time whatever you're up to.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, those are amazingly long lashes! I find it hard to get E to stay still long enough to get a good close up, he always makes a grab for the camera,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails