Sunday 31 March 2013

'Happy Easter:)' by Spice ♥ Daddy and Baby Rheina

I hope you had a lovely day today and don't feel too full of chocolate. As well as eating eggs we've been busy working on our daughter's bedroom today. The walls are all pink now and it actually looks much nicer than I thought it would and I don't miss the yellow after all. I'm looking forward to finishing it off tomorrow. There's a little more painting to be done then it's a case of sorting out the furniture and fittings and generally making the room look pretty for her.

So to make up for the loss of yellow in my little girl's bedroom, here is a fantastic yellow photo of a very cute Easter bunny. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. That really is a beautiful, vivid photo. Bunny's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails