Tuesday 12 March 2013

'Safe' by Bozowizard

Safe by Bozowizard
Safe, a photo by Bozowizard on Flickr.

Videos are brilliant and there are so many perfectly made short films out there but for me it's all about the photos. I find it amazing that a single image can be so powerful and beautiful and in some cases totally breathtaking. And the type of photos I love the most are ones that do take my breath away and the ones that I can't describe why I love them, I just do. This is one of those photos. I can't explain exactly why I keep coming back to this for a second and third and fourth look. Perhaps it's the lighting, the colours or those cute little baby feet. Perhaps it's because it's been called safe and that totally makes sense to me. I hope you like this picture as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails