Sunday 24 March 2013

'toy box' by cavale

toy box by cavale
toy box, a photo by cavale on Flickr.

What I would really love in my house is a play room. Or at least a really big toy cupboard. Don't get me wrong I don't hate having toys in my living room in fact I think it makes the place look warm and inviting. I just wish there was more room to spread out and not worry about how to keep the toy corner of our living room in order. It's my son's birthday soon and he'll no doubt get lots of toys as presents so once again I'll have to do some more rearranging to accommodate them. I can see this happening for years!

And while we're on the subject of toy storage isn't this photo so damn cute? It reminds me of my little boy when he is leaning into the big box of Happyland we have. One of these days I know he'll lean too far and fall in head first. I am hoping my first instinct is to save him and not to to grab the camera and take a picture as it could be a rather funny sight. I am such a mean mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails