Friday 4 January 2013

'swing with a view' by kirstenmckee

swing with a view by kirstinmckee
swing with a view, a photo by kirstinmckee on Flickr.

It's Friday and finally I seem to be back on real time again after not having a clue what day of the week it was for the past couple of weeks! 2013 has started quietly. My husband went back to work on Wednesday and the rest of the week has been me and the children hanging out at home or very close by. Yesterday for example we had a really nice time at the playground. My little boy sat patiently in his pushchair as my daughter and I larked about on the swings. Notice I chose a photo of a swing but also realise that this was nothing like what was going on yesterday. We were being rather more energetic on our swings!

Also being at home lots this week has meant that my baby has been working on his crawling and pulling himself up. It's amazing how much he's come on in just a few days. Who knows what he'll be doing by next weekend.

Anyway, just wanted to say I hope you all enjoy your first weekend of the new year. Now sit back and see if you can feel and relaxed as this lovely photo is making me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails