Friday 25 January 2013

'Yellow Sailboat' by mlibrarianus

Yellow Sailboat by mlibrarianus
Yellow Sailboat, a photo by mlibrarianus on Flickr.

Today has been such a lovely day. Nothing particularly special just a whole day out and about with the kids but it just made me so happy and want to burst with love for my beautiful children.

Anyway, enough of my soppiness here is a photo that I immediately knew I wanted to share on here when I saw it. I am loving the colour yellow at the moment so that's a great start. Also that is the most pretty sail on a boat I have ever seen! The light on this is gorgeous and really yellowy actually so it suits the image well. And finally I love the contrast between the nice little sailboat and the huge industrial building in the background.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails