Monday 21 January 2013

'Quebec City Canada' by olivier barjolle

Quebec City Canada by olivier barjolle
Quebec City Canada, a photo by olivier barjolle on Flickr.

Well I found out why my Polaroid scans were so disappointing. Apparently I had the settings wrong and didn't scan them in at a high enough resolution. Very annoying. I guess I'll scan them all in again - well at some point anyway! I've not taken any snowy Polaroid shots myself so thought I'd have a look to see how other people do it. I love the calmness of this one. I also think it was taken with expired film which would be why there are really cool colours and patterns around the edges. I'm not sure if it's meant to snow here again but if it does I'll definitely have to get my Polaroid out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails