Sunday 27 January 2013

'clutter' by eflon

clutter by eflon
clutter, a photo by eflon on Flickr.

It's been a great weekend - had lots of fun with friends on Saturday night and really enjoy chilling with my children today. But the big news is that I finally succeeded in having a really big tidy up and declutter. The house has looked a bit chaotic ever since Christmas so it's great to have it looking rather presentable again. The next job will be giving the place a proper deep clean. Scrubbing all the places that often get forgotten about - skirting boards anyone?

When I saw this photo I was tempted to keep the house all messy. I never realised clutter could be so photogentic. I love the soft and warm tone to this image. And I really rather like the cute pink laces on the trainers!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails