Sunday 23 December 2012

'Christmas Decorations' by sweet berry me

Christmas Decorations by sweet berry me
Christmas Decorations, a photo by sweet berry me on Flickr.
It's Christmas Eve Eve and I must admit I am rather excited although not as excited as my four year old daughter appears to be. She has been on such a high all day and it took her hours to get to sleep tonight. Goodness knows what she'll be like tomorrow. Thankfully my eight month old is taking it more in his stride. All he wants for Christmas is a big pile of wrapping paper to play with and possibly try to eat!

Talking of festive things to eat how cute are these decorations? I must make some edible decorations one year. Although not sure how long they'd last on the tree.

Anyway, time to wish you all a very merry Christmas. I hope you all have a fantastic time celebrating with friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou sweetie. same to you too! Wonderful exciting time of year... i love the xmas tv, films, food,lights and most of all not workin! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best time of year isn't it, hoping you had a great Christmas and wishing you a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails