Saturday 10 November 2012

'A corner of my home' by Me

A corner of my home by PhotoPuddle
A corner of my home, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.
I love reading blog posts where the blogger has posted a little snapshot of a corner of their home. I like seeing all the little detailsand it makes me really want to see more. I thought therefore that I might like to try a few shots like this. This is one corner of my home that I like. It's probably nothing special to look at but the things in it make me smile. I love the flowers. Hubby is often buying me flowers He does it for special occasions, to cheer me up or just because he thinks I might like some. I love this lamp. There is no story behind it, I just think it looks rather stylish. But my favourite bit is the photo. It's such a special image of my husband and my daughter just going for a walk together. She was only eleven months old but already was so good at walking. Proud mummy!

1 comment:

  1. T'is a gorgeous photo and a lovely corner of your home too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails