Sunday 18 November 2012

'My commute' by david barclay

My commute by david barclay
My commute, a photo by david barclay on Flickr.
It's starting to get cold outside. This week started off kind of mild but by Friday I could feel the temperature really dropping. I don't think we're anywhere near getting snow yet which I think I am pleased about. I'm not quite ready for that yet. I hope we get a little bit but I can't be bothered with the country going crazy the minute the first snowflake appears. I just want to build a snowman!

I love this photo because it was taken in Canada where they're really not put off by a little bit of snow. It looks freezing cold in this picture but if the title is anything to go by this photographer was still making his way to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails