Friday 19 October 2012

'A Piece of Autumn' by G.Tamás

A Piece of Autumn by G.Tamás
A Piece of Autumn, a photo by G.Tamás on Flickr.
I can't believe it's the weekend again. This week has just flown by. I guess that's down to being a busy bee and not sitting around the house feeling sorry for myself! Have you got anything fun planned for the next couple of days? I shall mostly be party planning as my daughter will be turning four next week and serious celebrating needs to be done. I can't believe she's going to be four. That's so grown up!

As well as busying myself with birthdays I also should find a bit of time to lie down on the ground and take some fabuous photos of autumn leaves rather like this one! The colours in this are beautiful. Just vibrant, bright, and well, autumny.

Happy weekend to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Do take some autumn photos yourself, everyone is having a birthday recently, your right!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails