Wednesday 10 October 2012

'Loves of my life' by Me

Loves of my life by PhotoPuddle
Loves of my life, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.
I love my children so much. That's a given when you are a parent though isn't it? You are meant to love your children more than words. I knew I would, I've always known I wanted children and that I would love them unconditionally but it's not until you actually have children that you realise what that love feels like. There are no words really are there? Makes it a bit daft trying to write a blog post about it then so here is a photo which I am so pleased I managed to capture and that will always make my heart swell. My son and my daughter already love each other to pieces and this makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails