Tuesday 9 October 2012

'Rainbow Guard' by linh.ngan

Rainbow Guard by linh.ngan
Rainbow Guard, a photo by linh.ngan on Flickr.
Do you ever feel really unsociable and just want to hibernate for a few days? Well that's how I am feeling at the moment. I am usually a really sociable person and always up for meeting up with friends but this week I guess I am feeling like a bit of a loner. Unfortunately I can't go completely into hiding as I have school runs to do and places I have to take my daughter but other than that perhaps a few days at home with no plans might do me some good. I am sure I'll have snapped out of it by the weekend though and be planning all sorts again.

I thought this photo was great as it is a powerful photo which provokes mixed emotions. Is it a happy picture or a sad one? Positive or negative? Is obviously raining as there's a rainbow but could that be a bit of sunshine breaking though. Gorgeous light whatever though. Very well captured rainbow.

And for the record I'm not sad - just in need a of a bit of a breather. I think we all feel like that every now and again.

1 comment:

  1. You need a holiday ;)

    Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit low. I'm feeling a bit like that at the moment too really. I was down to go to Blog Camp on Saturday but I've pulled out. I know when Saturday comes I'll probably be kicking myself.

    Email coming your way soon!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails