Thursday 25 October 2012

'Birthday girl' by Me

Birthday girl by PhotoPuddle
Birthday girl, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.
This week was a very special week for my children as my daughter turned four and my son was six months old.

I can't believe my baby girl is so grown up. The past four years have gone so fast and I really do love her more and more each day. She is so beautiful and clever and funny and happy and basically amazing.

Six months feels like an important milestone too. My son is a proper little boy now, not just a fragile newborn. Like all babies he has his grizzly moment but all is forgiven with one flash of that beautiful smile of his. He's already proving to be such a charming and bright little fella. And I also love him a bit more with every passing day.

I am so lucky to have such fantastic children who make my heart swell with pride. Here is a picture of my daughter dressed as a fairy chilling out after her birthday party! It was a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails