Sunday 7 October 2012

'White Bouncy Castle' by stundenhotel

White Bouncy Castle by stundenhotel
White Bouncy Castle, a photo by stundenhotel on Flickr.
How was your weekend? I hope you had a good one. Birthday season continued here for us as we were at another 4th birthday party this afternoon. I have realised over the past few weekends that bouncy castles really make me nervous. I am convinced that my daughter will get bounced out onto the ground or someone will jump on her and squash her. I think the fear probably stems from an accident I had an university though. Alcohol, a bouncy castle and a hard student union floor - that could only end in tears.

The bouncy castle in this picture however looks nice and big and safe. And from a photographic point of view this image is really eye-catching because bouncy castles are always so bright and colourful. It's interesting so see one in just black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails