Thursday 27 September 2012

'Bear Cloud' by johncavacas

Bear Cloud by johncavacas
Bear Cloud, a photo by johncavacas on Flickr.
In my last post I told you about the view I used to have of the CN Tower from my apartment window in Toronto. I therefore thought today I would show you just about how much of the tower I could see from the window. In fact in might not have even been this much. It was just the top.

This photography is just so dramatic. It looks like something even more spectacular than just a rain cloud. The photographer has pointed out that this cloud does in fact look like a bear just about to pounce on the CN Tower! This makes it an even more fantastic capture.

1 comment:

  1. This photograph is fantastic. They are some serious clouds, even if they do look like a bear going in for a cuddle! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some lovely comments. Great to have you as my newest follower too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails