Saturday 8 September 2012

'Poolside' by dphock

Poolside by dphock
Poolside, a photo by dphock on Flickr.
Well today was indeed a very hot and sunny one. The day started with a trip to the swimming pool as we decided we should take our son swimming for the first time. He definitely seemed to enjoy himself and he wasn't at all phased by the water or by people jumping in near us and splashing us. After that it was picnic time in the park which, surprise surprise, ended up with us eating 99 ice creams.

This post really needed a swimming pool photo to accompany it and I love this one. I love how it makes me feel really hot and I totally love the colours. What fascinates me most though is how exactly the shot was taken from that angle. Apparently it was shot from a hotel room. I imagine this is a picture that was flipped upside for effect but I still don't get how such an awesome angle was achieved.

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the weekend and have lovely sunshine where you are too.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to
    ?return the favor?.I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!

    I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    Here is my weblog ... home

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails