Sunday 2 September 2012

'Instagram Battersea Power Station' by Me

This photo is just a snapshot taken on my mobile phone from a train window but with a bit of Instagram treatment I think it actually looks rather cool and dramatic. I love the look of Battersea Power Station so took a picture with my phone on the train into London purely for Instagram purposes. Trouble is, it turned out to be really rubbish and due to the speed of the train there was no chance to take it again. Therefore on my way home I was determined to take a better shot. My homeward bound train however was packed and I was facing the wrong direction. I wasn't going to let this stop me though so after elbowing the person next to me and looking a bit daft I turned round and got this picture. I was rather chuffed. I hope you like it too and it was worth me becoming the annoying person on the train! There's always one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails