Monday 24 September 2012

'Up & Away Part 1' by danishdynamite

Up & Away Part 1 by danishdynamite
Up & Away Part 1, a photo by danishdynamite on Flickr.
Today a weight was partially lifted from my shoulders and I can begin to try destressing a little bit. I now think a few evenings of chill out time are in order. Just need to find the time for that!!

I thought this photo would demonstrate a weight being lifted. Not sure I feel totally like a hot air balloon floating through the sky but this is such a fabulous photo I thought I'd better share it. Of course I love the blue sky and the colours but most of all I love the amazing angle. I am guessing it was taken from another hot air balloon and not the ground. Whichever, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails