Saturday 18 August 2012

'Brighton Wheel' by Me

Brighton Wheel by PhotoPuddle
Brighton Wheel, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.
We went to Brighton for the day today and sure enough when we got there my mood instantly lifted. The weather was gorgeous and we had such a lovely time playing on the beach and wandering along the pier. The highlight of the day had to be our trip on the Brighton Wheel though. I have been wanting to go on it for ages so I'm pleased we finally got round to doing it. My daughter loved it too. In fact she now wants to go on the London Eye. Even my four month old baby quite enjoyed looking out of the window.

Here is an upward shot of the wheel. I love how I managed to capture the sparkle on one of the cars. And seriously, isn't that such a beautiful blue sky?

1 comment:

  1. Great angle! We were there today & it's the first time I've seen the wheel. K spent most of the time waving at the Volks railway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails