Friday 10 August 2012

'LEGO Olympics 2012 Team GB syncro team' by Bricks for Brains

I have been up in London all day today so sadly didn't get to watch any of the Olympics. I'm making up for it now by watching a bit of diving. It was interesting being in London today though. I predicted chaos but the capital does appear to be really well organised.

I promised if I mention the Olympics again I would feature a suitably sporty photograph. I love this one. I think it's really fun and clever. What impresses me most is the colour of the swimming pool. It really does look like it's actually under water.

Hope you all have a fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I absolutely LOVE this photo - so brilliantly clever and hilarious. Thanks for finding it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails