Friday 24 August 2012

'*' by frontdrive34

* by frontdrive34
*, a photo by frontdrive34 on Flickr.
Isn't it funny how time really does go so much quicker as you get older. I remember when I was at school the summer holidays seemed to last for months but this school holiday seems to have flown by in the blink of an eye. Talking of time flying by my baby boy is now four months old. Definitely not a newborn any more. And my daughter is nearly four. Where did the toddler years go? And don't get me started on turning 35 this year. How did THAT happen? Right, I'm off to watch a programme about clubbing over the years. I just know that's going to make me feel old. My best clubbing years were in the 90s.

Anyway, don't rush off without stopping to have a look at this great photo. I like it became it's colourful, summery and interesting.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails