Thursday 26 July 2012

'I saw a rainbow in the sky' by eleannab

I saw a rainbow in the sky by eleannab
I saw a rainbow in the sky, a photo by eleannab on Flickr.
I think as it's still so hot and sunny I'll post another bright and colourful summer photo. I love all the bright colours in this, not to mention the beautiful blue sky. I am still finding it hard to believe that it's actually been summer this week. I am also finding it rather hard not to utter the words "it's just too hot" because quite frankly I am too hot! I don't know what happened, I used to love the heat and sunbathing. I guess motherhood happened. Things would be much easier if I could just lie on a sun lounger in my garden with a book and a nice ice cold drink but the children have other ideas! I believe next week is meant to be cooler and as long as the sun is shining I'll be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails