Sunday 8 July 2012

'Brooklyn Bridge, New York' by Tomasito

Brooklyn Bridge, New York by Tomasito.!
Brooklyn Bridge, New York, a photo by Tomasito.! on Flickr.
I was watching The Smurfs movie today and it made me really want to visit New York. I've been there once before and it was amazing. As I'd wanted to go there for so long I was really nervous it wouldn't live up to my expectations but it went above and beyond them. I loved it there. But that was back in 2000 (we even got to see the amazing view from the World Trade Centre) and it was just for a three night fleeting visit. I would really love to go again and explore the city more.

I love this picture of Brooklyn Bridge, which I've not been across but if course I would love to. Apparently this photograph is a vertorama-HDR composed of 19 photos. I have no idea how you would go about doing that but I must admit the result is a rather spectacular image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails