Saturday 30 June 2012

'Victoria & Albert' by Gillsphotos

Victoria & Albert by Gillsphotos
Victoria & Albert, a photo by Gillsphotos on Flickr.
It's been so long since I've taken any beach hut photos myself so I'll just have to keep enjoying other peoples's. Here is one that particularly caught my eye. There are so many things to love about this image. The names for a start are really cute. Nicely done by the owners and well spotted by the photographer. I like the contrasting colour of these two huts as they are just so different even though the names suggest these are a matching pair. I was also really taken by the little details in the photograph such as the sightless wonky angle of the black and white hut and also check out the contrasting clouds in the sky. It looks like a lovely sunny day but is there actually a storm brewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails