Friday 18 May 2012

'Happiness is... (II)' by Fabiana Gauto Photography

So, what are you up to this weekend? Not sure what we're doing yet as it depends on the weather but I think some kind of family day out is in order. I had hoped that by the middle of May it would be picnic weather but that doesn't seem to be the case sadly.

I've chosen this photo today as I think relaxing on the beach would be a great way to spend the weekend. Also I really love this beach umbrella, it's so pretty. I also love how it matches the sky so well. The final thing to note is the people paddling in the sea. A really cute little detail that brings something special to the picture.

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Anything aqua coloured is a win for me. Nothing exciting happening around here, yard work and some balustrade sanding later this afternoon. Joy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails