Saturday 19 May 2012

'Brighton Instagram' by Me

Brighton Instagram by PhotoPuddle
Brighton Instagram, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.
I said yesterday that I felt a family day out was in order this weekend so today we decided to head down to Brighton for the day. We decided on this mainly because our daughter has been asking to go to the aquarium for ages. She had a fantastic time looking at all the sea creatures. Our baby boy wasn't quite so impressed and slept the whole way round before waking up starving hungry.

Brighton is definitely one of my favourite places to photograph so I'm always stopping to snap away when I'm there. Today I thought I'd try something different and focused on taking pictures with my phone now I have one I can use Instagram on. Here's a little mosaic of today's photos. I am really pleased with how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails