Thursday 10 May 2012

'Rainbow' by Me

Rainbow by PhotoPuddle
Rainbow, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.
We'll if the weather report is to be believed then the next few days are meant to be nice and sunny. I think I'll believe when I see it though. To be honest I don't really feel like taking many photos when the weather is so rubbish but I did take this one a few weeks ago that I'm really proud of. When I spotted this rainbow out of the window I was a good mummy and the first thing I did was show my daughter. I don't reckon she's seen many rainbows in her life and I always think they are so magical. This didn't last long though as I then had to go take photos. I think I took some with three different cameras! This shot was my favourite though as I think I managed to capture the light really well. I also like the fact that if you look closely you can see the actual raindrops falling from the sky.

Now that's enough of rain and rainbows. Come back sunshine, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails